- It always seems impossible until it’s d
- We do not think ourselves into new ways
- Love and “Non Sequitur” Defined (or, A Weekend Alone)
- Puppies and Love (or seriously? you ate that?)
- Of Babies and Donuts
- My 3 Words: Stretch, Focus and Learn.
- I Resolved To Bake Better Cookies – It Was a Tough Year
- The Rough Shifting of My Brain From “Mom” to “Doctor”
- Real Friends Would Iron For Me
- The Incredible Lightness of Self
- How the Grinch Got it Right
- Findling (Vanity No.1) 2010
- Trying on The Coat
- “Membership”, Connection and Being Present
- Why did the puppy bring me his leash at 145 AM? 15 hours ago
- Love explanation that the word "tweet" "seems to be catching on" //OED Adds ‘Tweet’ & ‘Crowdsourcing’ ow.ly/m6Kbw via @denmeister 1 day ago
- Reflections on our digital involvement worth reading and, savoring: How Not to Be Alone nyti.ms/1bhOkLW 4 days ago
- RT @EinsteinMed: Docs don't need to be experts on #sm, but do need to understand the opportunity to reach patients - @FarrisTimimi #hcsm 4 days ago
- Yes, exactly! Why doctors need to be at the social media table via @FarrisTimimi ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23748… 4 days ago
Tagsamerican academy of pediatrics Andy Warhol art art education art history arts education blogging child nutrition creative thought creativity crocker art museum education Edward Ruscha family meals graffiti health Jennifer Steinkamp kids laundry Marcel Duchamp mark rothko medical errors medical school medicine medicine and art mother's day mothering mothers New Year's New York Times Nutrition Oof parenting Picasso power of art Rothko shiva linga talking with kids Talking with kids about depression Tino Sehgal Twyla Tharp what is art work-life balance writing youtube video
Copyright© Kate Land and mdmommusings, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (both written and photographic) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kate Land and mdmommusings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
DISCLAIMER:This is a personal Web site, produced in my own time and solely reflecting my personal opinions. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of my employer, past or present, or any other organization with which I may be affiliated. All content is copyrighted.